Sunday 27 November 2011

The Sunday Roast Club

So we are off for our first ever "Sunday Roast Club" tonight at Aunty Tiny's lovely country pad. I have been getting increasingly excited about this as I have a strong feeling it will involve a nice long walk followed by a snooze on the sofa before eating my dinner which will have some delicious left-overs in it............BUT................I am quite horrified to tell you that in order to attend SRC I have to have a shower!!!!!!!!!!
Having a shower is not my favourite thing in the whole wide world but mum likes it because I start to look 100% Daschie in the wet.....which is cute........apparently!
After a shower I rub my head on the carpet to try to get rid of the stink of baby shampoo and give myself a really cool hair-do....
..................I was quite pleased with the effect
.....and then mum gave me a side parting.........my dinner had better be good..........

Dobs X

No comments:

Post a Comment