Monday 24 September 2012

Our weekend

So I went off to Notts for the weekend to get my hair done. Dobbie stayed at The Parents for steak breakfasts, being encouraged to create havoc on The Park and other General Ruination. Whilst getting my haircut Rebecca (the best hairdresser in the world) made the grave error of telling me all about Whistles new collection so The Sister and I dispatched ourselves off there Saturday morning to stock up with new season knitwear. 6 hours (and a lovely Jamie Oliver lunch) later we made our way home loaded with bags of fantastic new clobber and had the best day shopping evah!!!

I had lots of fun getting to know The Moggies a bit better. They are not mad keen on each other but do have their own favourite little things.........
I LOVE my KatNip
 I LOVE my KatNip........
I LOVE my KatNip
I LOVE my KatNip
 I LOVE my KatNip
I LOVE my KatNip
I LOVE my KatNip
 I LURRRRRRRRRVE MY KATNIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I LOVE my Cushion
I LOVE my Teddy
 But most of all I LOVE my most amazing life-saving New Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment