Tuesday 9 October 2012

Our Weekend

So The Dobstar and I went off to Derbyshire for a long-overdue reunion with my very special two-some partners-in-crime Lizbeth and Chit. Back in The Day at Med-Skool we were the stars of the show but this weekend it was all about The Kids and Dobbie..........and we had a Fantazi time. 
Activities included swimming (EXTREMELY loud belly flops and relentless splashing (I got out of the pool pretty quick) + a "nice walk" in the country. We set off sporting our Hunter Wellies and Mulberry handbags with NO IDEA of where we were going and cut to 3 hours later after taking a deep dip in a mud bath and totally properly loosing a welly, having a row with a local farmer, taking a slightly stressful walk along a VERY busy road with 4 restless Little People in tow rowing over who would "hold Dobbie" and me running home in bare feet 2 miles down the road to collect the car - we eventually recovered with a pint of shandy at the pub whilst The Mums tried to console me that I was not a totally rubbish useless person  in the company of little people. 
We watched a variety of dancing and singing performances from The Kids - Sophie is pitch perfect, Izzy does a backward crab to rival my own when I was her age, Evie does the Cutest Jumping-into-set you have EVER seen and Bens version of Move Like Jagger was COOL on a major scale.
DobStar was LITERALLY passed around like a little tiny furry cuddly parcel and was a total superstar. I must have shouted "don't pull his legs apart" 20 times but The Little People kept forgetting and thank goodness He was as ever perfectly behaved.
Cuddle ME Dobbie!!!!!!
Who Loves Dobbie? Meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment