Tuesday 30 September 2014

Car Guilt/JOY!!!!!!!!!

So 2 years ago I was priviledged enough to enjoy driving a brand new car off the forecourt and it has caused me exactly NO stress and I hand-washed it exactly ONCE in 24 months.....

...........the lease was due this week so I dropped it off at the Ford garage and just went and picked up a brand spanking new one.

Thank The Lord that Salesman-Sam was so happy to get my business that he didn't even take a glance at the state I left it in - coated in dog hair, littered with pastry-lunch-on-the-run-debris, peppered with in-a-rush-in-Waitrose-parking-dents and scratches, boot full of bike-related scratches and dents..........I felt really deeply ashamed leaving it with him - but I think deep down he knows something that I don't...so I continue to pay out a considerable amount each month to support my general slovenly car-behaviour...but really - it feels GOOD!!!!!! Vroom vroom VROOM!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it really feels good. A new ride is always a pleasure because there's some fresh ambience that you get to experience along with the trips and the travels and whatnot. Cherish it, or at least make sure that the parts work enough to make it live up to the memory of the first drive. All the best!

    Rhonda Burgess @ Bob Dunn Hyundai

    ReplyDelete