Monday 5 November 2012

Unprecedented Weather!!!!

FYI -(UNPRECEDENTED - without previous instance; never before known or experienced; unexampled or unparalleled)

So me and Mum and Miss T went off to Bath this weekend to see Bill, Mat and Lisa.
We had the most marvellous drunken dinner party and in the morning I needed to pee at 8am and we opened the door to this (Our new car)!!!!!
I was not sure about the snow at first - you don't see it much in Brighton and is very cold on the old tootsies and ear-bangers......
but it makes everything smell Exciting!!!
 and it just makes you want to rush about...............
 after all than flying about I went home for breakfast (black pudding + bacon) and got pretty sleepy........
 so I laid on Mats very nice mah-hasseeeve sofa with my mate Bill (he watched the Grand Prix and I snored)........
whilst holding paws with my lovely Aunty Miss T........
 BLISS XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment