Thursday 19 January 2012

Sneakin' About

So me and Aunty and Mum went off to Centre Parks this week. I was not supposed to be there so I had to sneak around in a bag............
..............or a basket..............
..............which was actually brilliant fun!!!!!........
........but despite all the subterfuge..............
...............I got rumbled by the maids.
Mum and Aunty were not sure what gave it away.....erm could it have been the dog biscuits in the cupboard?, the dog meat packet in the bin?, the dog cushion left on the floor, Mr Minky lying in the corner with his ears chewed off or was it possibly my little raincoat hanging on the coat pegs???!!!!!!!
Still. We all had a LOVELY time.
I have NEVER seen so many squirrels in my whole life. They come up to you and shake their bum in your face against the patio door glass!!!!!!!!
Very Very exciting it was.
AND there were millions of rabbits. But you have to chase those. Which is difficult when you are never let off the lead. Totes frustrating!
The low point of the whole shebang for me was this................
............but then we had lots of cuddles which seems to happen more enthusiastically after showering so I guess its worth all the hideousness........

No comments:

Post a Comment