Thursday 24 April 2014

My 40th is officially Over.

In summary - .....

.........daffsx10, jewellry(x2!!), helium balloons, my dog cushion, my moose hoof picture, the best eggs holandiase ever tasted at Bills, the best wedding ever, the shard, hutong, cyclin' to bakewell,  gettin' the all-clear from dentist-J, champagne with Chit, cycling home, pork delicacies, chocolate roulade with champagne-bottle candles, dobbies fantazi portrait, more helium balloons, Lesley, Barbara, Alex, Ruth, scotch eggs, sausage rolls, voluvants, trifle, fairy cakes (with raisins!!!), the pooh boot journey, 6 bottles-on-the-first-night, my bouquet, more helium, climbing up to the nipple with the most beautiful 360 degree view, my multi-eat-my-face-cake, bill's bed being wrong-again, that non-sausage sausage roll, my smoked salmon breakfast, lasagne, laughing on the veranda with L,D&R, climbing CADER IDRIS (my favourite), THAT curry night, getting lost running with Lisa, admiring Tarka, contented doglet exhaustion, that wine in the pub, tarka overestimating her springiness, THAT roast lamb, all my pressies, planning to go to Daylesford for foraging, L's home-made rose, power ballads, smokin-inside with T!!!, that day on the beach, Tarka discovering its fun to dig, running all by myself up to the trig point, the most-amazing-left-overs, walking with Miss T today..........
did I mention that BEING 40 ROCKS???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment